Clarity and better resolution than our competitors
3T MRI Imaging Benefits:
- With a three to four fold higher signal-to-noise ratio than 1.5T scanners, 3T MRI studies of the knees, shoulders, ankles, wrists, joints and spines are clearer, more detailed and take much less time than 1.5T studies.
- Superior neurological imaging shows anatomic details that have not been seen before, such as concussions, other cognitive impairment and magnitude of scarring showing extent of damage to multiple sclerosis patients.
- Improved MRI abdominal imaging studies including hepatic, renal cancer, cancer staging and female pelvis/gynecology imaging.
- Greatly enhanced MRI prostate imaging
- 3T imaging shows the effectiveness of rheumatoid arthritis medications in reducing inflammation and slowing joint damage.