THE FUTURE OF MRI IS NOW
3T MRI Imaging Benefits:
- With a three to four fold higher signal-to-noise ratio than 1.5T scanners, 3T MRI studies of the knees, shoulders, ankles, wrists, joints and spines are clearer, more detailed and take much less time than 1.5T studies.
- Superior neurological imaging shows anatomic details that have not been seen before, such as concussions, other cognitive impairment and magnitude of scarring showing extent of damage to multiple sclerosis patients.
- Improved MRI abdominal imaging studies including hepatic, renal cancer, cancer staging and female pelvis/gynecology imaging.
- Greatly enhanced MRI prostate imaging
- 3T imaging shows the effectiveness of rheumatoid arthritis medications in reducing inflammation and slowing joint damage.
What Is 3T MRI?
For patients and physicians who want the highest quality of care and equipment Midtown Medical Imaging now offers the most powerful MRI (magnetic resonance imaging) test available on an outpatient basis: the extra-large (70 cm) open bore 3T MRI, the Siemens Skyra. With the strongest magnet field strength used clinically, the 3T MRI can be used for many applications, including neurology and functional neuro evaluation, orthopedic and cartilage assessment, breast, and vascular imaging.
Midtown Medical Imaging was the first outpatient imaging center in the region to offer this advanced diagnostic system. In the past, the 3T MRI’s capabilities were only possible at academic research centers, but are now available in an outpatient setting.
Clarity and better resolution
than our competitor’s
Open Bore Magnet
Claustrophobia and Anxiety Reduced:
- Large 70 cm bore (almost 20% larger than most MRIs) greatly reduces claustrophobia in patients. Large enough to fit 3 to 4 average sized people inside of it.
- Shortest bore 3T system.
- Shorter scan times aid patients with pain, mobility, and respiratory issues
Expanding Care to a Wider Range of Patients:
- Can accommodate patients up to 550 lbs
- Pediatric patients without having to use sedation
- Elderly patients
- That cannot be found with other imaging techniques.
9557 N Beach St #101
Fort Worth, TX 76244
Phone | 817.898.8800
Fax | 817. 741.6512
FORT WORTH LOCATION
900 Jerome Street, Suite 104
Fort Worth, Texas 76104
Phone | 817.768.5317
Fax | 817.920.9992
FORT WORTH LOCATION
750 12TH Ave, Suite 100
Fort Worth, TX 76104
Phone | 817. 763.5900
Fax | 817.763.5858
731 Southlake Blvd., Suite 105
Southlake, Texas 76092
Phone | 817. 768-5317
Fax | 817.3918650